Supervises and performs a full range of varied sorting, inspection or production-related tasks as well as administrative duties or any other task in furtherance of the work or goals of our company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Trains and educates Team Leaders and Quality Inspectors on proper SQ and client procedures relevant to the project
• Writes work instructions and confirms team conformance to the job set up and communicates any criteria to the Customer Service and/or Training departments
• Maintains and manages customer relationships throughout each project
• Identifies and communicates any new business opportunities within assigned plant locations to the Marketing/Sales departments
• Reports, identifies, investigates and corrects any non-conformance's to appropriate departments
• Partners with Human Resources to document and addresses progressive discipline issues
• Coordinates all necessary job specifications and requirements with appropriate Operations and Recruiting teams
• Completes required training classes
• All other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
• Associates degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of supervisory experience preferred
• Experience in handling customer and employee relations
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficiency in Excel
• Available to work assigned hours based on customer needs
Specific vision abilities (with or without corrective eyewear) required by this job include:
• Normal Color Perception
• Normal Depth Perception
• Lift a minimum of 25 lbs on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
• Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
• Meet any other physical requirements of project
• Work in different climates for duration of shift
Additional Requirements: Dependent upon customer and regional location, the following requirements may apply:
• Reliable transportation
• Valid Driver’s License
• Ability to travel to customer facility on short notice
• Amount of Travel Required - could be up to 75%; including overnight
At SUREStaff our mission is to create value for our customers by customizing staffing solutions to develop long-lasting relationships.
For over 20 years SUREStaff has provided excellent service to a wide array of organizations.
If you have experience in warehouse environments, distribution centers, and other similar work places, call our office and apply. Refer a friend too! Thank you!
Role: Quality Lead
Apply for this job now.