Medium sized company have recently opened up a new position for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the team. Moving to their new office in May, this is an exciting role for a talented QS to show what they're made of.
Looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the Auckland team. If you have experience in roading, infrastructure, subdivisions or civil works you could be a strong applicant.
- Attending negotiation meetings with clients.
- Collaborating with subcontractors, consultants and key team members of the project team.
- Assisting in management of Pre-Qualification requirements of potential subcontractors and suppliers.
- Checking all specifications for accuracy and pricing any required changes.
- Preparing tender budgets and BOM documentation.
- Working to keep the project on time and within the agreed budget.
- Working with our Quality Surveyor team to ensure construction costs and production are managed as efficiently as possible.
- Managing and leading the Quality Surveyor team, including training and mentoring.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations, standards and building codes.
- 4+ years experience as a Quantity Surveyor/Estimator
- Experience in roading, earthworks, drainage, building foundations or concrete works desired
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying or similar is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft word & Excel
- Sound knowledge of the civil construction industry
- Excellent numeracy, verbal and writing skills
- Strong organization skills and a proven ability in work in an efficient manner
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team and negotiate win-win outcomes
To be considered for this role you must currently be in New Zealand & must be vaccinated.
If you would like to be considered for this position, get in contact with Adin directly or apply to this advert.
Direct line: #removed#