This person will sit on site at multiple locations within the Twin Cities:
- Wyoming, Minnesota
- Polaris, Minnesota
- Medina, Minnesota
- Roseville, Minnesota
Directly responsible for delivering consultative solutions for tactical/operational service delivery for the dedicated MSP account. The Program Manager will be overseeing, planning, directing and driving all phases of the MSP account in order to increase productivity and encourage program growth within a fair and competitive environment. Acts as liaison between DSS, the vendor and the client. Builds relationships at all levels within client organization
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for client operations and service aspects as well as for the implementation, direction, quality and compliance program adherence, and management of a Managed Service Program (MSP) with multiple sites and suppliers.
- Builds relationships with key decision makers at MSP organization and client enterprise. Establish and maintain rapport with the client.
- Acts as key contact for overall program management for their specific region/span of control.
- Engages Contract resources (subject matter experts) and divisions in support of customer objectives. Engages non-contract resources in the labor supply chain in order to optimize client's workforce.
- Drives program evolution while keeping with client's strategic needs and expands program nationally and globally in cooperation with client. Coordinates, communicates and leads the change management efforts related to the MSP, both within Dahl Workforce Solutions MSP and the client.
- Provides customer with regular updates regarding the MSP, including latest industry trends, best practices internally and externally as well as potential program enhancements.
- Provides assigned resources adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure they reach potential.
- Acts as the day-to-day escalation contact for Program Consultants within the account. Designs and implements a team-results oriented culture, reinforcing collective results over individual results.
- Supports MSP (Managed Service Program) to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Client and Dahl policies and procedures.
- Works with Financial Analyst and other applicable resources to provide accurate, timely and complete performance analyses. Accountable for monthly/quarterly reporting of the MSP on the various metrics that have been established for the program.
- Assists in the development and implementation of approved business plans for assigned skill sets or business units to maintain/expand sales.
- Reviews sales activity and recommends improvement to program as required.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of economic trends and changes affecting businesses.
- Oversees and maximizes use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high-quality results.
- Conducts/participates in sales presentations and prepares and/or coordinates the preparation of proposals for new/expanded business.
- Survey clients regarding perception of service. Visits clients to emphasize quality and service. Identify opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
- Responsible for delivery of a quality program to include participation in the program QBR’s (Quality Business Reviews) with client as well as supplier community. Satisfies quality metrics that are established for the program and ensures supplier adherence to quality standards and compliance requirements.
- Supports the MSP sponsor and/or Supplier Manager in the management of supplier relationships and partnership negotiations.
- Attends periodic training to maintain skills and develop new ones.
May supervise 1-2 internal employees at the on-site location. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training and scheduling employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
VERBAL/ INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management, co-workers and customers alike, to achieve understanding and win-win outcomes; highly developed verbal communication skills, in person, face-to-face or via the phone; recognition that listening is a critical element of communication.
Ability to communicate effectively and achieve understanding through written means (e.g., letters, memos, and emails). Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions quickly and effectively. Have the ability to foresee and minimize problems before they occur and the ability to provide solutions.
Ability to present oneself in a confident manner and maintain one’s composure.
Ability to work in and add value to a team environment.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
Ability to deliver the highest quality services by going the extra mile to satisfy the customer; listening and problem solving abilities. Anticipating troublesome areas and addressing them prior to their escalation.
A keen interest in the position and a strong feeling of warmth and sincerity expressed while assisting customers.
Open-mindedness and adaptability to new situations. Can readily accept changes and new ideas. Willingness to learn and try new things. Willingness to have a flexible schedule to best service the client.
Ability to function without being told to do so.
Ability to effectively juggle several tasks simultaneously.
Ability to systematize tasks and projects for efficient and effective completion.
Ability to gather information about a candidate’s qualifications by asking questions, uncovering limitations, and pressing for specifics in a way that is compliant with federal and state regulations.
BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF EMPLOYMENT LAW
Must maintain working knowledge of employment laws as they relate to the recruiting and hiring process.
MENTORING AND MANAGING ABILITY
Capable of mentoring associates, managing program operations and projects.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and a distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
*DAHL has a NEW CORPORATE BENEFIT! Student Loan Payment Assistance Program to help reduce your education debt
Our promise is simple. DAHL has proven year after year that we are flexible, consistent and easy to work with, which is why our clients and consultants have stayed with us, and we've continued to grow throughout the years.
Our clients know they can depend on our efforts, as we hold their priorities in high regard. We genuinely care about each and every relationship and promise to work with the utmost of respect, integrity and high energy, as we continually strive to build long-term relationships.
Role: Staffing Program Manager
Apply for this job now.