Are You Driven to Serve Others Well and Solve Problems?
Do You Like to Learn about Technological Advancements and Put Your Knowledge into Practice?
Are You Persistent and Responsible with Tasks You Need to Complete?
If You Answered “yes” to These Questions, We’d Like to Get to Know You!
- We have Opportunities to Design and Install Client Solutions and/or Troubleshoot Problems with Different Technologies
- Audio/Visual Solutions: Projection, Digital Signage Systems, Distributed Sound, Video Collaboration, Etc.
- Document Solutions: Digital Copiers, Printers, Multi-Function Systems, Duplicators, Scanners, Etc.
- Mail Solutions: Postage Systems, Folder/Inserters, Addressing Devices, Etc.
- Information Technology: Network Infrastructures, Multi-System Integration, Etc.
- Security Solutions: CCTV Systems, Biometric Identification, Card Access Systems, Etc.
- Structured Cabling Solutions
- Core Job Responsibilities
- Develop and Maintain Quality Client Relationships through Professional and Ethical Efforts
- Be a Constant Learner
- Offer Clear Explanations to Clients
- Perform Software and Firmware Updates, Along with Other System Maintenance
- Complete Equipment Training Certifications Related to Your Field
- Seek Out Opportunities to Fulfill Clients’ Technology Needs, Even Beyond Your Field of Expertise
- Work with Sales and Administrative Teammates to Serve Our Mutual Clients (Sharing Important Information, Processing Appropriate Paperwork, Submitting Supply Requests, Etc.)
- Professional Appearance and Communication Skills
- High School Diploma or the Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License & Ability to be Included on MCC’s Vehicle Insurance
- Ability to Pass Drug Screening and Background Check
- Ability to Lift a Minimum of 70 Pounds
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude (Acceptable Scores on Standardized Technical Aptitude Test(s) Provided by MCC)
- Knowledge of Hand Tools
- Ability to Thrive in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Previous Experience Preferred, but Not Required (Willingness to Learn is Key)
- Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary with Incentive Opportunities
- Company Smart Phone and Other Technological Devices for Work Use
- Also Available for Eligible Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan Available for Eligible Employees
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Time
MCC was founded in 1972 and has remained a privately held company ever since. We focus on core communication systems that business will always find vital. This has allowed us to continue with double digit growth even through the toughest economies. In the past 5 years, we have opened offices in Jackson, TN, Ridgeland, MS, and Nashville, TN. For more information on the MCC story and the way we help clients thrive, please visit our website at #removed#
Role: Professional Technical Representative
Apply for this job now.