The Nicholas Associates Group is a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. To align with our strategic plan for growth, we have a great opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to be based from our Rotherham office.
About the role
As an Internal Recruiter, you will support our Group of companies to ensure that they can continue to deliver an exceptional service to existing candidates and clients, and seek new opportunities.
Main responsibilities include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for recruiting Managers, drafting and posting advertisements on job boards and designing social media campaigns.
- Identifying target markets and building a personal network of talent through the effective use of LinkedIn and other social media. Effective use of head-hunting and sourcing candidates.
- Reviewing CV's, conducting telephone screening and arranging Line Manager interviews. Setting up psychometric testing and providing unsuccessful candidates with feedback as required.
- Actively engaging with candidates through to on-boarding and promoting a great place to work.
- Support the business with long-term strategic plans, exploring new and alternative ways to increase the talent attraction pipeline and brand awareness.
- Working to agreed recruitment targets and KPI's, preparing reports as required.
The successful candidate
Every colleague in our business is expected to live and breathe our four key values; having honesty & trust, treating everyone with respect, striving for excellence and being ethically minded.
In addition to this, you will have:
- Experience within a Recruitment environment, using social media and brand templates.
- Developed strong relationships at all levels and delivered high levels of customer service.
- Drive, self-motivation and the ability to act innovatively.
- Attention to detail, organisational skills and GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language.
In order to enable people to be their best and to support a great place to work, we will reward your hard work and achievements as your career with us grows:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme.
- 31 days leave per year, with annual increases up to 39 days, plus a holiday purchase scheme.
- Your birthday off work, to celebrate, because you deserve it!
- A competitive pension scheme, retail discounts and wellbeing support.
- A clear path of development from induction through to career progression opportunities.
- Annual conference with awards ceremony, social events and CSR activities.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Role: Internal Recruiter
Job Type: Permanent
Location: rotherham, england, england
Apply for this job now.