Award-winning and growing studio is seeking a well-rounded part II and project architect to work on a number of high end residential and commercial workplace projects in London. This fun and busy team in a new Old Street office are working on a range of projects and scales, both new build and refurbishment and you will be able to take the reigns on schemes through all stages.
- Work as part of a team under project architect on a mixture of high-end residential and commercial refurbishment projects across RIBA stages of work.
- Running the day to day management of a small under a team director on a mixture of high end residential and commercial refurbishment up to 10m.
- Leading meetings and liaising with client and contractor.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified part II or part III architect.
- Proven UK experience on London based projects ideally within commercial workplace and residential.
- Demonstrable experience leading a 3-10m commercial project at design and delivery (project architect).
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is highly advantageous.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.
Role: Part II & Project Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.