- Oswaldtwistle (BB5)
- Full-time (Mon-Fri)
- £90-£135 per day
- Start date: September 1st 2021
A school in Oswaldtwistle (BB5) are currently recruiting for a EYFS teacher to join their team on a full-time basis. The school are aiming for the successful candidate to start on 1st September2021, there is also potential for this role to become long term for the correct candidate.
The successful applicant must be committed, passionate and understand the needs of the children and the school. The successful applicant should also have a good understanding of SEN and have prior experience teaching with in an EYFS class. The applicant must be dynamic and resilient and be confident liaising with staff members at all levels. The school is dedicated in providing the best education possible for all pupils and believes that pupils should have a happy and encouraging environment to learn in.
Previous experience teaching in EYFS would is necessary as well as experience with phonics and the National Curriculum. It is also required that the ideal candidate would have experience dealing with challenging behaviour. A qualified teaching status is essential for this role. This position is open to newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers.
So what are the benefits of working in schools through Teaching Personnel?
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
Does sound like the job for you? Then apply now! Send an up to date CV to Chloe at Teaching Personnel on #removed#