We are seeking a Slitter Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Phoenix Tapes is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and is wholly American owned and operated. We have offices, distribution centers and manufacturing plants located throughout the United States servicing both domestic and international markets. Phoenix Tapes is privately held and debt free which allows us to focus on long term relationships and strategies with our customers.
Role: Slitter Operator
Apply for this job now.