We're a multi award-winning business; proud to be recognised as a fast-growth company, which culminated in us receiving Deloitte's prestigious 5th fastest growing technology company award.
Our aim is to be the world's foremost integrated data-driven marketing communications platform for industries connected with home-movers and homeowners.
The business is based in Little Eaton, with on-site parking and great local amenities. We will keep you replenished with plenty of fruit and our regular team lunches, giving you the opportunity to catch up with the other teams.
We are big on culture; whether it's after-work drinks, online bingo or hitting the tarmac with the runners, we have a 'work hard, play hard' mantra. Our teams are passionate about their business and the road that we are on to achieve our goals.
Our Support Analyst vacancy is the perfect opportunity for those seeking technical exposure whilst utilising their excellent customer service skills.
Responding to our incoming questions and queries through calls, emails and live chat, you will thrive on resolution; seeking out answers for our customers and ensuring they have all the information to move them forward with their query.
Our customers will feel fulfilled thanks to your positive and helpful demeanour, you will be a good judge of technical ability and adjust your responses accordingly.
You will enjoy collaborating with your colleagues, sharing information and escalating any outstanding queries in a timely manner, ensuring the customer is updated every step of the way.
- Deal with incoming queries via call, email and live chat in a friendly and clear manner; escalating appropriately where required.
- Ensure that all communication with our customers is clear and accurate at all times.
- Update all customers within set SLAs with a view to achieving 'good' customer satisfaction ratings.
- Diagnose and detail any problems found, following the structured escalation path.
- Advise and resolve customers in the case of configuration or training issues.
- Proactively monitor the support board as needed to ensure that all issues are resolved in order of priority.
- Complete the daily checks and statistics as assigned to do so, and proactively managing any issues found.
- Liaise with our partners to gain resolution to tickets that require their input.
- Provide technical training to customers where required.
- Identify customer training needs and suggest sessions with the training team.
- Make use of reports and live statistics to ensure the IT systems are functioning correctly.
- Being proactive when it comes to the product we offer and ensuring you are up to speed with any changes coming in.
- Make suggestions through the relevant process to enhance our product and our offering.
- Achieving the KPIs set on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Great communicator - over the phone, email or our live chat platform, you are able to clearly and accurately convey information, whilst able to adapt effectively to the requirement of your audience.
- Fantastic understanding of customer service - as one of our core values, you understand the importance of our customers and their requirements.
- Tech savvy - although the ability to code is desirable, it is not essential. However, you do need to know your way around 'tech', and can quickly pick up new skills and learn your way around a new system or two. In this role, SQL querying is an essential part of daily life as a Support Analyst, with any understanding of HTML/CSS beneficial when problem solving.
- Ability to work independently - you are able to monitor your o