Company: HAMDAN RESOURCES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We specialize in providing Technology Solutions, Program Management, Operational Engagement, and Human Capital to our clients while supporting the federal government. We serve the transportation, defense, intelligence, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries.
We are seeking an energetic and proactive full-time Technical Recruiter to work in our Ashburn - One Loudoun office and help us add to our growing team.
- Full life-cycle recruiting for all positions utilizing our resources.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking systems with adequate notes for each candidate screened.
- Determine clear job requirements and time-to-fill goals with account managers
- Source for future job openings; create and manage adequate candidate pipelines.
- Network proactively.
- Drive applicant traffic by listing job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels
- Screen applicants and perform technical phone screens and/or interviews for those who meet minimum job qualifications.
- Present candidates to hiring managers for review and note feedback on fit.
- Coordinate the interview process for applicants, arranging for travel and lodging when applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years' experience in full life-cycle technical recruiting and prior success delivering talent pipelines for technology groups.
- Experience or knowledge in sourcing for and placing cleared candidates.
- Must have government contracting understanding
- Must be well versed in diverse and creative sourcing techniques to find talent.
Powered by JazzHR