COMPANY: HARVARD PARTNERS, LLP
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
The User Acceptance Tester will assist the UAT team with loan origination testing on the Appworks system. The team supports Student and Personal Lending loan origination system business development creating test plans from business requirements, testing to ensure business outcomes were properly developed and communicating test results to stakeholders.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop test plans using Business requirements, user stories and solution statements.
- With knowledge of loan origination system, execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
- Test system outputs to expected test plan results.
- Document testing results and communicate key defects to the team.
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content. Participate in all weekly UAT testing meeting and support Service Delivery team in development of testing artifacts to share with stakeholders for approval.
- 1-2 years of user acceptance testing experience
- Experience with Microsoft products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
Basic knowledge of lending or underwriting is a plus
- provided by Dice