COMPANY: PA LONDON
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: up to £28,000 pa, depending on experience
Our client is the UK partner of a pioneering design-led Swedish flooring brand – used commercially in trendy office / retail / hotel environments.
They have a lovely new opportunity working as a Customer Service Assistant, alongside their small team of 5 in their high-end showroom. You will need excellent attention to detail as you will be taking and placing orders on behalf of customers - so accuracy is extremely important.
This is a busy and varied role - key responsibilities will be:
- Answering the phones
- Processing customer orders
- Checking stock / reservations with the brand supplier
- Placing Purchase Orders with the brand supplier
- Raising VAT Invoices
- Monitoring deliveries within the UK
- Updating Order Processing & CRM database
- Holiday Cover for Sales Support & Showroom – sending samples and quotations and assisting with clients in the showroom
- Assisting the Customer Services Manager with ad-hoc tasks as required
They are looking for an enthusiastic, well presented, trustworthy person who takes pride in their work and has an excellent eye for detail in their written communication. Proven customer services experience is essential and excellent telephone skills are required. You need to have good IT and numeracy skills.