Job Title: Integrated Facilities Coordinator
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 17:00 - 40 hours per week
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Ipswich!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- To support the client and the facilities manager with day-to-day administration.
- Will be required to manage multiple facilities trackers, to monitor, maintain and book reactive and preventative works.
- Will assist with the reporting of maintenance, health and safety and security incidents.
- Ensure the necessary actions are performed on any invoices, making sure they are received at the right level.
- Experience in administration of large contracts with large numbers of FTE.
- Basic understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Excellent written and oral English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft packages, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
- Proven people management skills and experience.
- A clean UK full driving license.
- The role will require working between different sites and will require a degree of flexibility to working hours as and when required.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest won the IWFM Impact Award 2021 for Diversity & Inclusion.
Atalian Servest are an equal opportunity employer and are proud of the diversity represented across our business.
We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The IWFM Diversity Initiative award is one of the most significant in the UK facilities management sector. Winning recognises and commends several initiatives that Atalian Servest have introduced in the last 18 months; CHROMA, Opportunity and ONE.
CHROMA is a colleague-led Diversity & Inclusion platform, comprising of three networks; LGBTQ, Physical & Mental Health and Race, Ethnicity & Faith networks. The aim of the networks, who are supported by UK & Ireland board sponsors, is to champion inclusiveness, improve company policies and governance, and to empower all colleagues to use their voice for proactive change.
Opportunity was created with one core purpose – to provide accessible and equal learning opportunities for all of our colleagues. The interactive Learner Experience Platform aims to develop our colleagues as independent, confident, and successful individuals.
Lastly, ONE is the Atalian Servest innovation challenge. Open to our 28,000 strong workforce, designed to encourage our colleagues to think outside of the box, allowing us to foster a culture of innovation and divergent thinking.
The driving force behind the Atalian Servest mission is to create social value every day, leaving a lasting impact in the communities in which we serve.