We are a Christian principled, locally owned, rapidly growing Palliative & Hospice Care provider. We are seeking experienced, self-motivated, and competitive minded sales professionals to join our team.
- Establish relationships with assigned Senior Communities, Physician offices & Clinics, and local Civic Organizations
- Provide education on our services to both referral sources and their patients/residents
- Conduct informational meetings with potential patients and caregivers.
- Secure referrals.
- Previous sales or healthcare experience is preferred
- Driver's License and Auto Insurance
Oklahoma Palliative & Hospice Care is a Christian Principled company striving to met those principles through the care we provide. #
Oklahoma Palliative & Hospice Care is one of the oldest hospice providers in the State of Oklahoma with its approval to provide Medicare hospice services originating in 2004 and supporting many counties throughout the Oklahoma City areas.
Oklahoma Palliative & Hospice Care is a community based hospice care organization dedicated to hospice care and focused on meeting or exceeding our patients's individual medical, emotional and spiritual needs, while making each remaining moment as meaningful as possible.
Oklahoma Palliative & Hospice Care employees are experts in taking care of seniors in the home. Most hospice service providers prefer to take care of hospice patients in facilities such as assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals or in-patient facilities.
Role: Community Relations Representative - Health Care Sales
Apply for this job now.