Undertake all aspects of the conveyancing process, supervise and delegate work to Conveyancing Assistants. In particular (non-exhaustive list);
· Deal with different types of transactions, including Freehold, Leasehold, New Build, Shared Ownership, Help to Buy and Non-statutory Lease Extensions
· Take over full responsibility for the team in the Conveyancing Team Manager's absence
· Act honestly and diligently and at all times abide by the relevant professional codes of conduct that may from time to time be in force
· Responsible for 'signing off' files for exchange and completion
· Thorough knowledge and experience of dealing with all aspects of Junior Assistant, Assistant and Senior level work
· Work with and under the supervision of a Conveyancing Team Manager
· Deal with residential conveyancing transactions from start to finish, acting for both private clients and limited companies
· Work with the Conveyancing Team Manager to achieve financial target set for the year and help supervise and develop the Conveyancing Assistant in the team
Hours of work: 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday and other hours as may be needed to stay up to date with workload.
Holiday entitlement: Four weeks paid holiday per year [exclusive of bank holidays]
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Birkenhead, Merseyside, Merseyside
Apply for this job now.