- GDS Experience
- Single sign on project
- Valid Security Clearance (SC) Essential
- Remote working initially
Working from home//Manchester
We are currently involved with the large-scale central government organisation. They require a infrastructure engineer with developing and operating robust end to end support processes for Identity services in support of the transformation agenda. This is including but not limited to existing two factor authentication, single sign-on, user administration and Microsoft Active Directory technologies.
Designing, deploying and implementing enterprise scale services involving:
- Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (ADFS, LDS, Certificate Authority):
- Identity Management Tools such as Microsoft Identity Manager, Azure AD Premium and similar;
- Single sign-on technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory Federation and open standards such as SAML;
- Multi- factor authentication technologies such as Smartcard management systems (ActivIdentity) and TPM management (Intercede)
- Microsoft development tools and infrastructure services such as Biztalk and SQL Server
- Agile Delivery Management experience working in a mixed team of internal, contractor and some supplier resources
- Detailed understanding of GDS standards and approaches, specifically in relation to Identity & Access Management.
- ITIL Foundation Qualified desirable
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you ASAP.
Role: Infrastructure Engineer//Microsoft SSO technologies
Job Type: Contract
Location: Manchester, Lancashire,
Apply for this job now.