Our sales team is responsible for generating new business opportunities for furniture installations and deliveries, warehouse storage, interior designer, hotel, and online retailer markets. Our sales team is crucial for driving revenue growth through targeted prospecting, lead generating and nurturing, as well as creating, maintaining, and strengthening client relationships.
In addition to the designer installations, we are looking to expand our services in hotel installation and we are seeking a Sales Representative with knowledge in the hotel/hospitality and furniture delivery market. You will need to manage leads and sales development of installation projects, including new and remodeled hotels, motels, and stores by subscribing to newsletters and social media platforms, attend groundbreakings, and exercise other methods of networking. It will be your responsibility to coordinate with Management on rates for the project and negotiating with the client to close the sale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet/exceed monthly sales volume and revenue targets by acquiring new customers, retaining revenue from existing customers, and further deepening and expanding existing customer relationships through cross-sell/up-sell
- Experience preferred with hospitality/hotel industry and/or interior design/school/commercial
- Comfortable conducting face-to-face cold calls with businesses within the local territory on a daily basis
- Create incremental sell-through opportunities by developing strong, long-term client relationships and territory management
- Willing to attend networking events during the day and evening
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Keep track of business and market trends; analyze and forecast business results; and take the necessary actions to position Unique Deliveries, LLC strongly in the commercial and residential market
- Track new product progress in the market and collaborate with the cross-functional team to modify plans where appropriate
- Assist with challenging client requests through strategic problem solving
- Gain knowledge of competitors and can advise on competitive management edge
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the US and to ensure timely and successful delivery of our services
- Estimating, configuring bids
- Interpret blue prints
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have clean driving record
- Self-motivated and competitive
- Proven ability to strategically gain and maintain market share over time
- Strong communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- A competitive attitude and a strong desire to win as both an individual and as a team
- Must be able to travel frequently (expected travel is 50%-60% within sales region)
- Call on prospective customers/accounts via referrals, self-created, cold calling and office leads.
- Develop relationships for referral and sales opportunities.
- Respond and initiate telephone contact with potential customers.
- Close sales and achieve sales performance objectives.
- Degree in Business Administration or Communications preferred
- 5+ years of sales experience with a track record of delivering results
- MS Office Package
- Knowledge of CRM
- Knowledge of Sales Force
At Unique Deliveries, our mission is to provide excellent service to our customers, delivering customers’ furniture which makes their lives more comfortable. Customer satisfaction, customer support, and superior customer service is our focus. What you bring to the position will help develop, shape, and grow Unique Deliveries. There is much opportunity within this position with long-term scalability and advancement possibilities.
Role: Strategic Sales Representative
Location: Salt Lake City,
Apply for this job now.