Exposure Management Analyst
HFG have partnered with a UK leading insurer to assist with their search for a new Exposure Management Analyst to join their exposure management team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a catastrophe modeller with has 5 to 7 years experience working in industry to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure. Key responsibilities
- Ensure the underwriting teams are equipped with the latest exposure information.
- Delivery of Cat exposure modelling to the business unit.
- Drive change by improving the approach to exposure management & leading research.
- Overall team development.
- 5 to 7 years experience in the industry
- RMS / AIR experience
- Advanced knowledge of statistics, SQL, Excel, R, Python, etc.
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.