Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 per annum
REED Legal are working with one of the UK’s leading providers of insurance and legal services who have built a reputation for an ethical approach to personal injury litigation. Their workforce delivers a professional but personable service to their clients, and they have fostered a culture built on this ethos which makes for an enjoyable place to work.
To manage a caseload of Fast Track Portal cases through all stages of the Portal, including litigating to Stage 3 when appropriate. To deliver robust quality claims handling, with a key focus on client outcomes, to generate fee income and to contribute to the general success of the business.
- Responsible for a high-volume caseload of Fast Track Personal Injury RTA Portal claims, following the MOJ process, making use of the firm’s Case Management Systems and using the agreed internal procedures and practices
- To progress your caseload in a manner to ensures that clients receive appropriate, professional, timely and pertinent legal advice, with regular contact, whilst managing their expectations
- To identify early those cases where proceedings would be tactically beneficial to litigate and to do so expeditiously
- Take a practical but commercial approach to settlements and advising clients as to litigation/cost risks
- To achieve and exceed various targets set concerning, for example, profit costs, settlements and issuing, without compromising the firm’s integrity.
- To liaise appropriately and timely with sources, medical agencies, experts, third-party insurers, and other relevant parties to ensure that cases are pro-actively progressed.
- Perform to a high level in a target-orientated environment.
- To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business.
- Previous experience managing your caseload of Fast Track RTA Portal claims, or hands-on experience managing tasks relating to such cases.
- Excellent negotiator with strong communication skills
- Competent working with a case management system and good knowledge of MS Office
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Focus on delivering quality service to clients and the firm
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000
Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 9 am – 5.30 pm Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Location: Wirral – minimum 2 days from office, will consider flexible variations to core hours
- Minimum 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Hybrid working model (in relevant role)
- Medicash (after 1 month’s service)
- Flexible Working (dependent on the role requirements)
- Tunnel tag (Liverpool to Wirral commuters)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
If you are keen