Position: Science Teacher
Salary: £25,714 - £41,604 per annum
Start date: May 2021
A successful and high-achieving Secondary school in Blackburn is seeking a long-term Science Teacher for Key Stages 3 and 4, commencing May 2021.
You will join a skillful and resourceful team, who dedicate their time to time to ensuring all students have the opportunity to reach their maximum potential. You will create inspiring and engaging lessons, inspiring all students to excel thoroughly in this subject. You will be confident teaching students of all learning abilities, and you will have excellent behaviour and management skills.
- Work with hardworking and ambitious students
- Be part of a school that are devoted to improving development for their students
- Work with a skillful and resourceful Science department
- Receive a tailored opportunity to develop skills, and have full access to our career enhancing CPD Academy
- Receive competitive weekly pay, which ties in line with the main pay scale
You will need to be aware of Child Protection, Health and Safety, Behaviour, Teaching and Learning and Equal Opportunities policies. You will also need to have a Child Workforce DBS (or be willing to apply for one), two references and the right to work in the UK.
Applications are welcome from NQTs as well as experienced teachers, as Teaching Personnel have an outstanding reputation for developing and training candidates.
If you are interested in this role the Preston Secondary Team are happy to provide more information or click the apply now link to submit your CV along with your covering letter.