Fyda Freightliner Pittsburgh Now Hiring Diesel Technicians for our Canonsburg, PA. Facility. All experience levels welcome to apply!
Great opportunities available for diesel technicians to work with the premier heavy truck dealership in Western PA. Why else should you consider working at Fyda Freightliner Pittsburgh? How about:
- Highest Hourly Pay in the industry
- Starting wages from $15.00 to $30.00 per hour (Depending on your experience)
- NO Flat Rate! You are paid for every hour you work
- Efficiency Bonus program, you earn a portion of the gross profit you produce
- Automotive techs transition very easily into the heavy truck repair industry
- Absolutely a non-micro management environment
- Management that respects and values their technicians
- Modern state of the art shop with well-maintained equipment
- Large facility with plenty of room for our techs to work and well-lighted work areas
- Factory training completed in house through our factory certified trainer
- Our customers and national fleets trust our facility, so we always have plenty of good work for our techs year-round
- Plenty of opportunities for advancement
- Freightliner has the highest market share in the heavy truck market. Did you know that over 40% of the trucks on the road today are Freightliner trucks? Simply put, this means more trucks in our bays than anywhere else!
*Submit YOUR resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential. Do it TODAY!
Our benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- 401(K) Retirement Plan With Percentage Match!
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Uniforms Provided
- Paid Training
- Contact Us For Details!
Fyda Freightliner is a premier full-service Freightliner heavy truck dealer, stocking an extensive inventory of new Freightliner and Western Star trucks and Sprinter vans, along with a wide variety of all makes pre-owned commercial vehicles.
In addition to new and pre-owned truck sales, Fyda Freightliner dealerships provide full vehicle repair and maintenance within our modern and well-equipped service departments. Together, our parts departments stock over $10 million in OE and all-makes truck parts. Convenient, extended hours of operation ensure our availability when customers are in need. Our Columbus and Pittsburgh locations also include a full-service body shop to handle vehicle body damage, collision repair, and full rebuild services and our Columbus, Youngstown, and Pittsburgh dealerships feature a professional detail shop. Most Fyda Freightliner dealerships are honored to be Elite Support Certified.
Role: Diesel Mechanic
Apply for this job now.