- Plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of our company, related to Human Resources.
- Assess, plan and coordinate our workforce to best use employees' talents.
- Help attract new hires, motivate current employees, and help match employees to the jobs they are well suited for
- Plan and oversee company's compensation, benefit and training programs.
- Oversee our recruitment, interviewing and new hire selection process.
- Handle staffing concerns, mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures.
- Consult with Upper Management regarding our organization's strategic planning and Employee/Manager concerns that arise
- Previous HR Management background
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen and effectively verbalize ideas
- Strong leadership skills to guide an HR team and support and motivate staff
- A solid understanding of the key principles of employment law
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations including during disciplinary hearings or staff conflicts
- Knowledge of the relevant computer systems and software programs
- Solid ethics and morals and sound judgement
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Pay rate: $70-75K
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.