Head of Therapy/Consultant Neuropsychologist
Full time 37.5 hours per week (Permanent position)
I'm currently working with a private 35 bed hospital who are looking for a Consultant Neuropsychologist to lead and progress their neuropsychology service within an intensive rehabilitation setting.
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for coordination and delivery of inpatient neuropsychology services in a brain injury rehabilitation centre and neurological care centre.
- This split post will have a specialist clinical component within the neuro-rehabilitation service, providing leadership, clinical support, and strategic direction for the neuropsychology department.
- To manage a small team of onsite clinical and neuropsychologists and to be a member of the Senior Management Team and support in developing strategy, supporting staff well-being, and general unit management. In addition, they will hold joint responsibility for the provision and development of the psychology service across the network.
- Alongside holding a small complex caseload, the successful applicant will be required to develop guidelines, policies, and pathways within the neuropsychology specialty.
- There will be responsibility for teaching, training, research, and development within the neuropsychology specialty and in partnership with local University programmes.
The applicant will need:
- A BSc in Psychology and Active HCPC registration.
- Postdoctoral Qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology (QiCN) and related eligibility for the Division of Neuropsychology Specialist Register in Clinical Neuropsychology (SRCN) via this or the grand-parenting scheme.
- Clinical experience in neuropsychology.
- Experience in managing and coordinating therapy teams.
- To always operate within professional boundaries and in line with the HCPC Code of Conduct.
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £90,000 + Benefits
- A rewarding career where you will be valued as a key member of our team
- Refer a Friend Bonus - you can receive a bonus for introducing a friend to come and work for us
- Active Rewards - discounts at Supermarkets, High Street and Online Stores, Holiday and Days and much more
- Receive training and support along with regular supervisions
- Flexible working opportunities
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Employee Assistance programme
- Pension contribution
To be considered for this position please send over your CV using the link or get in touch with Lewis Harney on #removed#.