Business Systems Technical Support Analyst
- £40,000 - £44,000 basic salary
Located on the South Coast: Shoreham-by-Sea
A rare opportunity has arisen for an IT professional to join a market leading company as a Business Systems Technical Support Analyst. It is a dynamic position working with a multi-skilled team to support and develop their business systems.
The Business Systems Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Work in an internal customer facing role to get the best possible solutions & processes for Business Systems
- Resolving Production Support Incidents for Business Systems and Reports
- Incident management and associated change requests and documentation throughout the application/report lifecycle
- Support of existing applications, including SharePoint platform
- Development & Maintenance of Reports & Reporting environment
- System Administration SharePoint & MSSQL Server
- Investigation of application problems/incidents in a mixed application environment - SharePoint, SQL, .NET
The successful Business Systems Technical Support Analyst will ideally have:
- Strong analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Experience in web based application support
- Experience in BI/report writing tools (Power BI, SSRS)
- Experience in MS SQL server admin, SQL development
- Experience as a SharePoint Power User/Administrator
The following are beneficial:
- Web technologies including Java Application Servers
- Software development (.NET/VBA)
- Azure/O365 services
Based from my client's office in Shoreham-by-Sea - commutable from Brighton, Hove, Worthing, Horsham, Crawley, Chichester, Bognor Regis East, Eastbourne, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath etc.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels from Board level down to Graduates, Engineering and Design Leadership right through to graduate Engineering and Manufacturing roles, as well as Technical Sales & Sales Leadership.