- Advise Chief Security Officer about regulatory, cybersecurity, legal and privacy matters related to technology purchases and service contracts across the BHE affiliates.
- Maintain repository of common responses to security questions from vendors, partners and suppliers.
- Exercise sound judgment in determining when to initiate interdepartmental or cross-business collaboration.
- CSO liaison with procurement at the BHE or affiliate level: Represent CSO, as needed, by participating in requests for proposals (RFPs) and Represent CSO, as needed, by participating in contract negotiations.
- Revise documents, participate in the evaluation of supplier proposals, coordinate with CSO security advisors to develop appropriate recommendations, and interact with the legal and procurement teams.
- Determine and apply the appropriate security policy and standards in the contracts for each business transaction.
- Coordinate with the appropriate legal teams on drafts substantive legal documents that involve cybersecurity provisions.
- Develop and perform functions to aid in monitoring third party cybersecurity contract provisions and other third party and supply chain cybersecurity objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to handle a high volume of tasks within the service level commitments
- Contract writing experience
- Fluent English written and verbal skills
- Expertise in legal matters related to cybersecurity and privacy
- Experience with formal legal and contract language
- High level knowledge of IT networks, systems and platforms
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills, because no two contracts are exactly alike
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Role: Information Security Contracts Advisor
Apply for this job now.