One of the fastest growing software companies in gambling & casinos is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their London-based java team and work on industry-leading gaming solutions.
A fantastically and agile working environment, you'll be involved in all elements of java development - working with a multi-functional team to develop and grow their multi-tier platform.
What you'll be doing as a Senior Java Developer:
- Working on a wide of projects both greenfield and current, including client-facing platforms
- Improving back-office tools
- Identifying and implementing enhancements on various products
- You'll be working on the continued migration of many of their systems to microservices architecture using Spring Boot (any experience in this would be greatly beneficial)
- There are various payment solutions coming up in new projects you'll be building
The skills they're looking for:
- At least 5 years' of Java, J2EE
- Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices
- REST, Junit, Mockito, Git
- Maven, Jenkins, SQL
- Experience within the gambling industry would be greatly beneficial!
As a Senior Java Developer, you'll be utilising the latest technologies and joining a business who are going through an incredibly exciting period of stable (yet rapid) growth.
They are open to permanent or contractors - salaries and daily rates are dependent upon experience but are in the range of £60,000 - £90,000 or up to 500/day.
There's plenty of scope for progression within the role too and a clear path for growth within the business.
Apply here for more details!