Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 - £23,000 basic salary + uncapped commission
Our client is currently searching for hard-working, enthusiastic graduates to join their small team to become a graduate recruitment consultant in the technical market. A graduate recruitment consultant in this company will become an expert in the field and will work with some of the largest companies as well as tiny start-ups in the technical market.
As a graduate recruitment consultant in this company you can expect rapid career progression into senior positions as well as vast potential earnings with their great commission structure. You will receive market leading training by the Directors and senior team leaders to obtain these. The company offers a graduate recruitment consultant a relaxed but driven working environment for hard-working and motivate graduates to thrive.
A graduate recruitment consultant will be:
- Driven and motivate: the harder you work the more you will earn and the higher you will progress
- Personal: you will be building strong lasting professional relationship with both clients and candidates
- Organised: you must be efficient with your time, you will be busy and your time is precious
- Resilient: There will be set backs, a successful graduate recruitment consultant will keep going and not let it affect their focus
The roles of a graduate recruitment consultant involves:
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Qualifying candidates, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process, offering advice and coaching where needed
- Managing the offer process - negotiating salary, pay rates and ensuring both your client and candidate are happy with the offer
If you are a recent graduate with 2:1 or above, looking for a job where the harder you work the more you will achieve and earn, then apply to be a graduate recruitment consultant.
Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Job Type: Entry Level
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.