Are you an engaging and confident DT teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Are you interested in working part-time with a highly successful academy organisation that can provide training?
- The position: Secondary DT Teacher
- Salary: Earn GBP100-160 per day
Teaching Personnel are currently working alongside a highly successful academy in the Winterbourne area of Bristol who are looking to recruit a creative and professional DT teacher. This role is full-time and provides the opportunity to gain experience and training.
- Exciting and growing organisation academy organisation offering opportunities to advance your career within a supportive environment
- Improving results and a great reputation across Bristol
- Accessible transport links near M4/M32 and public transport from Bristol city centre
The ideal candidate:
- Be able to commit to a long-term role as a DT teacher
- Have a respectful and professional manner towards pupils and staff at the school
- Have an enthusiastic approach to lessons and high expectations of work and behaviour
- Hold qualified teacher status - (we welcome NQT applications)
- Have experience working with KS3 and KS4 children
- The right to work within the UK
- The ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
- All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid child workforce Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Benefit from -
- Competitive rates of pay
- Rewarding Job Satisfaction
- Great work-life balance with school holidays
- Working alongside professional and inspirational people
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Specialist trained consultants - supporting you in finding your ideal role
- Full access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
- If your friend or colleague works through us for at least five days, you will be entitled to a £50 bonus!
- Supporting your COVID-secure safe return to work
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any questions, please email your CV to our recruiter Ewan: #removed# or call the friendly Bristol office on 0117 239 1557