ENTRY LEVEL EVENTS COORDINATOR position -- No Experience Necessary -- PAID TRAINING!
The Valley Management Group is looking for energetic, team-oriented professionals to join our Event Marketing Team!
What are you looking for in your career path?
• Advancement opportunity
• Leadership development
• Team atmosphere
• Hands on experience in the Business world
If any of these come to mind, you might be a great fit and that's exactly what we need for our team to continue to succeed!
The Events Coordinator plays an integral role in the Corporate Events team. The position is considered to be entry level as it trains in marketing strategy, event planning, and visual merchandising. This position will focus on supporting local businesses with sales and marketing initiatives related to event sales. The goal for the Events Coordinator is to learn how to execute unique corporate events for clients from start to finish and oversee corporate client accounts for multiple Fortune 100 companies.
Events Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Generate leads for potential event locations and clients by presenting event and product information to potential clients
- Cross train in inside sales event promotions for existing clients
- Coordinate and display promotional materials for daily events
- Participate and execute events with team members
- Utilize excellent customer service skills to develop and maintain long term relationship with clients for repeat business
- Advancement and growth potential through PAID TRAINING
- Fun, diverse and supportive team culture
- Paid Travel Opportunities
- Base Pay + Weekly Bonus Incentives
- Leadership development
- Cross-training in all business aspects
**NO Outside Sales, NO Door to Door, NO B2B**
Whether you are starting your career or changing career path, all positions start in Entry Level. We believe by setting a strong foundation, this makes stronger leaders in the future.
- 1-5 years experience in advertising, marketing, business or related field preferred either in school or work
- Minimum of one year working experience in a client/customer focused role. Experiences within an advertising or marketing environment are an asset. Internships will be considered as working experience.
- Ability to confidently and effectively communicate with a variety of personalities face to face
- Proven ability to excel under tight timelines and multiple assignments
- Proven capacity to create & maintain positive client relationships, as well as foster strong relationships with internal staff
- At least 18 years of age
- Local applicants ONLY
- Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
- 4 year degree preferred, not required. Recent grads welcome
- Reliable transportation
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
If selected, you will be contacted to schedule and IN-PERSON INTERVIEW at our headquarters in Tempe or an office closest to you!
Role: Events Coordinator - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.