Multi Site Home Manager – Learning Disabilities / Autism / Complex Care – Devon - Salary £40,000
My client is seeking a new Registered Manager to be responsible for a multi site residential service for people with Learning Disabilities, Autism & Complex Care in Torquay.
My client has numerous learning disabilities, autism and complex needs services. They have a good reputation in relation to care and service quality and are looking for candidates already experienced in managing a medium to large residential care home within this sector.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the service runs smoothly in line with company and CQC requirements
- Recruitment and retention of staff and be a supportive leader who can support and mentor
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Management experience in a medium to large Residential Learning Disability/ Autism service
- Strong track record in CQC inspections
- Excellent leadership skills
- Dynamic with passion and enthusiasm
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity and would like more information and informal interview please apply now or contact Tracey Woods for more information
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.