$55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, creating budgets and forecasts, preparing audits, and managing internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting are among the key responsibilities for this role. Candidates will need excellent analytical skills and an ability to keep up in a fast-paced workspace. Excellent compensation is just part of the package. You will also be offered benefits and the opportunity for advancement.
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Provide monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting processJob Requirements:
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to retain complex work directions
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- 2+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Deep understanding of journal entries
- Ledger Reconciliations experience preferred
- General ledger experience desired
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.