Location: Braintree, Essex
To provide support and assistance to the Group Financial Controller across both Nexus Infrastructure plc and Nexus Park Limited. The post holder will take responsibility for the accurate and timely processing of all invoices, payments and queries, produce monthly management accounts and work closely with Group overhead budget holders to ensure submission of and reporting against budgets and forecasts.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Ensure all invoices are processed accurately and efficiently capturing costs to correct job codes in the correct accounting period.
- Liaise with suppliers and Group overhead budget holders to assist in resolving queries.
- Produce all purchase ledger payments.
- Reconcile and process monthly credit card transactions.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, along with supporting reports and analysis.
- Work with the Group overhead budget holders to ensure the timely and accurate submission of budgets and forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly reporting on Group overhead budgets.
- Provide cover for payroll function where required.
- Provide support and review data for PAYE settlement agreement (PSA) each month.
- Assisting with all liaison's with auditors, internal clients and Government regulatory bodies.
- Support with identifying and reviewing processes to continuously improve standard working methods within the Group finance team.
- Assist Group Financial Controller with project work as required.
Management Accountant Requirements:
- Sound all round knowledge of an accounting function.
- A good understanding of management accounts and bank reconciliations.
- Up-to-date knowledge of all current IFRS requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of effective customer care processes.
- Knowledge and awareness of continuous improvement within existing and new processes
- Proven experience within a similar position,
- Previous experience within the construction industry would be beneficial.
- AAT qualified.
- Clean driving licence and access to a serviceable, appropriately insured vehicle.
- A good team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Works well under pressure with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong MS Excel skills and good general IT skills, with the ability to pick-up in-house databases quickly.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise at various levels.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Flexible approach to changing demands of the business.
If you think that you are suitable for this Management Accountant role, please apply now!
Nexus Infrastructure plc and its subsidiaries, Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart networks is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
By submitting your application for this position, you are authorising for your personal information to be treated in accordance with GDPR. All information submitted to us in relation to your application will be stored confidentially and will only be used in accordance with the Nexus Infrastructure P