One of Scotland’s leading law firms is looking to hire an additional lawyer with circa 2-5 years’ PQE to join their market-leading Funds team. The firm are the sole law firm to be ranked Tier 1 in Chambers in Scotland.
You will join an established and highly successful investment funds team working with UK-wide clients and internationally, the firm are highly regarded in the use of Scottish limited partnerships in fund structures. Additionally, you will gain experience working on both the sponsor and investor side.
You will gain experience working on a diverse range of matters including:
- Fund structuring and formation;
- Issues relating to funds during their lifetime;
- The provision of debt finance to funds;
- Primary investment work; and
- Secondaries, including GP led restructurings.
- There may be opportunities for domestic and/or international client secondments.
- Circa 2-5 years PQE and a background in funds law.
- You must be pragmatic, and results focussed.
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Positive attitude, a focus on quality and a determination to provide a first-class service.
- In addition to high quality and varied work, you will benefit from excellent training and support, as well as a competitive remuneration package.
- This is a great opportunity to join a leading team in a successful, growing firm.
For a confidential discussion about this position or to apply, please click on the Apply button below.