We are looking for ongoing warehouse operatives to joining our busy team in Doncaster
About our Client :
GEODIS' vision is to be the growth partner for its clients. As a logistics company, we achieve this through proven expertise across our five lines of business: Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport. Our emphasis on excellence in these areas has made us a worldwide supply chain leader, committed to helping clients overcome their logistical constraints
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Overtime is offered this is optional
- Hours: Day Shift - 7am - 3:30 pm Monday - Friday
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Start Date: Immediate
- Location: Armthorpe, Doncaster DN3 3EA
- Key responsibilities & duties:
- Unloading, Loading
- Receiving and putting away stock
- Cleaning the warehouse
- Use scan guns to scan products into locations
- Quality Control
- Must be willing to work in all areas of the warehouse Inbound and Outbound
- Minimum qualifications, experience and Academic qualifications:
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment at least 6 months
- The successful applicant:
The successful applicant must have:
- At least 6 months warehouse experience
- Must be 18 or over
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi task and priorities workload.
- Flexibility in working times.
- Can do attitude and a flexible approach.
- Can work under pressure/to deadlines
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link or send your CV to megan-#removed#-jobs.co.uk
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.