CobaltConnect is disrupting the Retail Beverage Industry by simplifying the way Package stores & Restaurants operate. CobaltConnect offers the industry’s first All-in-One Retail Software Solution for small and mid-size Package Stores & Restaurants. Working with Retail Package Store customers large and small, Cobalt has developed a sustainable solution for streamlining daily activities, reducing process and business cost, improving business decisions and delivering exceptional service. CobaltConnect offers a complete retail interface, Point-of-Sales System, Inventory Management, Vendor & Supply-Chain Management, BI & Analytics, personalized service and flat-rate pricing- which keeps our customer’s business running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and without all the headaches normally experienced with traditional Service Providers.
- Become an expert in the CobaltConnect Solution platform and services offering.
- Prospecting, developing and closing complex, new business opportunities, in addition to developing and executing strategic account plans. Sales will include selling software licenses, software services, hardware & auxiliary services of software maintenance for the geographical region which may include multiple states.
- Execute the sales strategy that repeatedly wins new business for the company.
- Managing the end-to-end sales execution, selling into high-value customers across multiple markets.
- Field Involvement: Engage frequently onsite as executive sponsorship for sales training or on larger opportunities.
- Builds and transform new markets and identify and capitalize and lead transformational shifts in our customers.
- Developing long and short term competitive sales plans/strategy outlining key prospects and sales channels and best approach for selling software and professional services to these groups.
- Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards.
- Actively seek methods to improve sales capture, performance, products, processes, and training
- Establish effective reporting and communication with sales agents to ensure all are properly informed of management expectations, polices, procedures and programs
- Understands the developmental needs of their sales force and implements ongoing plans for sales team improvement.
- Looks for performance gaps and comes up with creative solutions to increase sales and solve business challenges.
- Meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals by identification, contact, qualification and development of viable new accounts.
- Responsible for forecasting all opportunities based on sales model and opportunities.
- Representing and protecting the company brand with integrity and professionalism at all times, in all written and oral communication
Qualifications Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, aggressive, experienced high achiever that wants to grow with the company into a leadership role.
- Experience developing and executing sales strategies
- Outgoing personality with excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to pre-qualify, identify decision-makers & close sales of varying size and scope.
- Proven ability to develop a professional rapport, engage prospects in meaningful dialog about issues they are trying solve, and address initial questions and objections confidently and professionally.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly learn processes, systems, industries, products, company, etc.
- 3+ years of experience developing high-performing Software application platform sales teams and a proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets or cloud-based B2B applications or in areas involving cloud application development, application portfolio modernization, cloud application migration, Retail Business modernization, ERP apps on cloud, and related preferred
- Management. Successful management of SMB, ERP Solutions, and related software application complex sales cycles.
- Coaching sales reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning.
- Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent Communicator.Executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others.
- Technical Knowledge.Familiarity and understanding of cloud-oriented practices and approaches including DevOps, PaaS, containers, Hybrid cloud, migration and modernization of applications using cloud, BI & Analytics.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business, or acceptable equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in software sales evidenced by sustained over-quota performance.
- Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and consultative selling
- Experience and proven record of selling SaaS based products or other comparable software products.
- Knowledge of B2B cloud-based apps & mobile solutions industry and established connections within the company's target markets
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Cobalt provides a robust suite of value-based business solutions that offer fast, secure and ease-of-use Payment Technology across multiple devices designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers. Cobalt's portfolio of business products covers the full spectrum of Payment Processing & Merchant Service needs, serving single-person companies to those with hundreds of employees spread over multiple locations. Cobalt Payments delivers the latest and high-demand Payment Technology solutions, with reliable and experienced customer support team that will meet the needs of every customer.
Cobalt Payments is comprised of great people who are driven by self-improvement and motivated by success. We value talent and reward rising stars at a company where diversity & creativity are encouraged.
Role: B2B Software Sales
Apply for this job now.