We are currently looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to work in a senior living community to provide residents with psychotherapy and counseling services in Fairport New York.
- · Located at an Assisted Living Community in Fairport, New York
- · Provide assessments & psychological interventions to an elderly population
- · You will work as an independent contractor
- · Part Time / Fee For Service
- · Flexible hours
- · Compensation is generous
Qualifications & Competencies:
- · Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- · Available to work 2-3 days per week (weekdays & daytime hours)
- · Must have or be willing to obtain professional liability insurance
- · Medicare provider number preferred although not mandatory
- · Must be comfortable working with senior citizens in senior living communities
- · Comfortable in filling out progress notes on an electronic health records system (we will train)
- · Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- · Possession of a high sense of integrity, reliability and adaptability
SENIOR LIVING BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LCSW, PLLC provides outstanding behavioral health services to individuals in senior living communities that may be encountering social, psychological or behavioral challenges. We embody a collaborative method that seeks to guarantee maximum integration of our expertise into a well-matched and extensive system of health care, commensurate with the rules and processes of the host community. Our therapists are licensed clinical social workers with the highest level of competence and integrity for whom we facilitate continued professional development to ensure ongoing state-of-the-art therapy services to the residents in our partner senior living communities.
Role: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Apply for this job now.