Secondary Food Technology Teacher / Secondary School Food Tech Teacher / Food Technology Teacher / Part Time Food Technology Teacher
£100 - £120 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is QTS.)
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Secondary Food Technology Teacher to join our fantastic supply teaching team as soon as possible. This is an ideal opportunity for a committed and creative secondary Food Technology Teacher looking for their next role.
The role of Secondary Food Technology Teacher will involve teaching Food Technology classes to KS3/KS4 students. This role is on a part-time, temporary basis.
This is a large Secondary school in North Bristol which is committed to offering full support for their staff members as well as encouraging all pupils to make the most of their educational careers. The school is proud of its core values of promoting responsibility, tolerance, trust, and fairness. There is fantastic outdoor space in addition to frequent and reliable transport links to the city centre.
- To be considered for the Secondary Food Technology Teacher position, you will:
- Hold QTS
- Have experience working with students at KS3/KS4 level
- Have experience teaching Food Technology
- An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or the willingness to apply for one
- The ability to work on initiative and proactively
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Secondary Food Technology Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distan