Audit Senior | Large Firm | South Dublin
Audit Senior | Top 20 Firm | Sandyford
The client -
Our client is a Top 20 accountancy firm based in South Dublin. Their clients range from small businesses to large entities with circa €100 million T/O. These include privately owned businesses and international groups.
The firm is growing and progressive with ongoing Investment in technology aiding accounting processes.
What is on offer -
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing Training Budget to assist career development
- Opportunity to work with interesting clients
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Social Club, Life Assurance and related benefits
Role responsibilities -
Reporting directly to the firm's Partners, the successful candidate will be tasked with -
- Planning, control and completion of audit assignments for a varied range of clients.
- Prepare the key deliverables of an audit including statutory financial statements and management reports.
- Communicate with and manage client expectations.
- Supervision of junior audit staff including staff appraisal.
About you -
- You will be ACA/ ACCA Qualified
- Have strong attention to detail, strong technical knowledge and an awareness of current issues.
- Thorough knowledge of risk based audit approach
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
Sound like you? Please apply through the link below and we'll be in touch with further details!
Patrick O'Rourke is an Accountancy Recruitment Specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around opportunities in the market, please contact me directly - T - #removed#