We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. You will also be expected to support sales goals of the agency of specialist departments as communicated from the agent to meet long term and short term agency growth. This includes new business, cross-sell opportunities, customer service retention and profit goals.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services. Cross sell all products at every opportunity.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Aid in gathering information for annual reviews and document and update customer records based on interactions
- Coordinate thank you/ welcome letters for new households on a continual basis process are new policy documents for mailing an enter them in the agency database.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Always ask for referrals and thank customers for their business and share the responsibility of answering the phone.
- Manage dashboard activities such as alerts, internet leads, document requirements, late payments and application completion triggers.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and function independently.
- A willingness to get insurance licenses.
We are a growing Farmers agency in Maryland that would like to create a satellite office in Virginia.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.