Would you be interested in the opportunity to work as a Senior C++ Developer on cutting edge, high tech projects for a successful and international company?
The Senior C++ Developer company:
The company are a leading technology and software company specialising in the creation of innovative projects. They are looking for a Senior C++ Developer to help to lead certain projects and project teams as well as provide hands-on technical expertise working on the development of the companies industry leading products. The team, while currently expanding, is friendly and fairly small (approximately 8-10 Engineers at present). Company culture is very important so an enthusiastic and forward-thinking individual who can liaise with the team and with customers would fit in perfectly.
Senior C++ Developer role requirements:
- Degree in a relevant field
- Prior technical or operational leadership experience
- Windows based software development experience
- Strong C++ & Python experience (including Multi-threading / MFC)
- Software version control systems - such as Subversion/GIT
- Hardware interfacing experience including experience interfacing with customers or end users
Senior C++ Developer interview process:
Interviews are taking place as soon as this week (commencing 29th March). They will be conducted over Zoom video call as currently the company is working mostly remotely with only a small number of workers on site - this will change as restrictions ease. The company will only be able to consider applicants who hold a valid passport. Please apply below with an up to date copy of your CV if you are interested in this exciting opportunity!