Company: GB Finance
Account Handler – Customer Service – Gloucester
Salary - £17,000 - £18,000 with Great Bonus and Benefits
Within this role you will be working on a blend of incoming and outgoing contacts, and you will deliver great customer service and be able to deliver consistently strong performances against target.
You will be responsible for achieving the retention of current business, across a range of consumer insurance products.
- To answer incoming and outbound call activity on allocated products to meet and/or exceed daily targets
- Ensure that all calls are answered to agreed service levels, within TCF parameters and to quality standards
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all customer contact
- Ensure that all statutory and company regulations are followed to protect clients, colleagues and the business interests of the company
- Utilise communication and negotiation techniques and skills to clearly explain the features and benefits of products, ensuring that each customer has their demands and needs met
- Carry out any additional duties as agreed with your Line Manager
- Working at all times in accordance with group/company policy, processes and control frameworks
Key skills required:
- Previous Customer Service experience is a MUST, this can be office or retail based
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s, Grades A-C including English and Maths
- Computer literate
- Ability to work collaboratively and as part of a team
- Works well under pressure and ability to adapt
- Focus on Customer Service at all times
This is a Full-time permanent position with working hours from 8am – 19:00pm on a rolling weekly shift rota with 1 in 3 Saturdays working 9am – 13:00pm with time off in lieu.
The start date for this role is preferably Monday 16th October, there is a possibility of flexibility on this.
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.