We are looking for a Fleet Semi Truck & Trailer Technicianto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing semi truck and trailers. Monday - Friday schedule is available!
- Repair semi truck and trailers as needed
- Specialize in fleet services
- Perform routine fleet vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test truck & trailer components
- Previous experience - 2 years as a semi truck & trailer fleet mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have own tools
We deliver excellence in temperature-controlled transportation and logistics services. Dedicated to safety, quality and on-time service delivered by professional drivers, highly committed customer support, and the latest technology and equipment.
To be a recognized industry leader in temperature-controlled transportation and logistics services focused on delivering excellence in everything we do while sustaining a culture that puts customers, drivers and our driver support team first. Through safe and timely service execution, we are the first choice in professional transportation management.
We want to create a progressive open office culture centered around creating the best driver experience and recruiting the best talent in the marketplace.
SOAR Transportation Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
PTO, Paid Holidays, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and various supplemental policies.
Role: Diesel Mechanic
Location: Salt Lake,
Apply for this job now.