This position is a wide-ranging role that can see you immersed in a variety of different projects. In general, you will work with client business teams to find the best way to analyze current-state processes and then develop and implement future state processes. The Analyst will be responsible for holding meetings, researching processes, collecting data, analyzing information and performing related tasks. Also, the Analyst will draw on best practices to develop new business processes and integrate them into information systems tools including ERP systems. This position requires an understanding of core business processes in the manufacturing vertical. Candidates with ERP implementation experience who have led order to cash, plan to produce, and procure to pay business processes areas will be preferred. This position does require customer interaction and will involve travel.
- Lead current-state business analysis and identify business requirements
- Identify process improvement opportunities by leveraging information system platforms and lean six-sigma process methodologies
- Develop future state processes for order to cash, plan to produce, and procure to pay
- Develop test scripts and lead testing efforts
- Develop procedures and training materials for stakeholders
- Support change management efforts in collaboration with consulting partners
- Continuously deepen domain knowledge
- 5 to 10 years of experience particularly in manufacturing companies
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst
- Hands on experience in working with or implementing ERP systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Business or MBA
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with all levels in an organization
- Certification in Six Sigma (Green Belt or above) and PMP certification will be a plus
Over the past 16 years, espi has built a proven record of accomplishments with over 200+ clients in projects like Operational Strategic Planning, Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Facility Planning, Business Information Systems Selection, Implementation, and Optimization. Through the efforts of espi, our clients have collectively realized millions of dollars in cost reductions and process improvements while adding and/or retaining thousands of jobs.
Role: Business Process Analyst
Apply for this job now.