Outsource is currently searching for Cable Technicians with 2 or more years of experience in the Bay Area. Eligible candidates will apply quickly as we have immediate openings. Please send your resume to #removed# for consideration.
Cable Technician Duties:
· Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a new construction commercial environment
· Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
· Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
· Experience running or bending conduit, with digital multi-meters, and testing cable
· Troubleshooting networking issues
· Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
· Fiber experience including Anaerobic Terminations, SC and LC Connectors, and Splicing
· Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Starting pay $15 or depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Cable Technician
Apply for this job now.