Evaluate Ltd is a major international company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device , Financial and Consulting sectors, through the Evaluate Pharma, Evaluate Medtech, EvaluateClinicalTrials and Evaluate Vantage online brands. Our international clients in Pharma and Biotech, Medtech, Banking and Consulting regard Evaluate Pharma as the industrys gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipeline, markets and comprehensive company financials.
SCOPE OF ROLE
We are hiring for an energetic and proactive New Business Development, Director Financial Services, to join our Americas Sales team of 19 people based in Boston. This is an important entrepreneurial position within the team and an excellent opportunity to learn and develop within a high-growth company.
This role is for you if you are a versatile and tenacious sales professional. You like to work independently as well as collaboratively with Sales and Client Success team members to deliver outstanding client service and maximise the value of the global business.
As an individual contributor, you will report into the Director of New Business Development Americas and be in a sales position focused on the acquisition of new financial services clients.
HOW YOU`LL SUCCEED
In this role as New Business Development, Director Financial Services, you will:
- Generate sales at new financial services clients to achieve and exceed the agreed quarterly and annual sales target for Americas
- Manage the entire sales pipeline from lead generation to closing the sale
- Pioneer the sales of new Evaluate products into the Financial Services market
- Develop great professional relationships with all clients and prospects to maximise lifetime value of each account
- Partner with Evaluates Product Management and Client Success teams to share feedback from client interactions and strive for continuous improvements in Evaluates offering to financial institutions
- Utilize Evaluates Salesforce CRM system to document all sales activities and provide accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline reports and sales forecasts on a weekly basis
- Collaborate and drive promotional activities with the Marketing team on regular and targeted campaigns to introduce new services, generate sales leads and promote the Evaluate brand
WHAT IT TAKES
- A passion for healthcare, life sciences, data /analytics, and technology
- Relevant experience in financial services B2B sales, with great exposure and experience selling to sell-side and buy-side institutions
- Proven consultative sales skills, including competitive market research, lead generation, prospecting, business development and closing sales
- Outgoing and tenacious personality, a team-player with a proven ability to commit to success in achieving challenging goals
- Confidence in navigating the buying process in large financial institutions
- Proven ability to gain business knowledge or skills by self-study, experience, or being taught
- Ability to engage senior stakeholders and talk confidently and competently to the value of how analysis and data insights support institutional investment decisions
- Ability to plan, prepare, execute, and review professional meetings to achieve strategic objectives and win/win outcomes with clients
- You have a track record of over-achieving sales quota
Nice to have:
- Miller Heiman sales training
- Business or finance-focused degree
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Extensive coaching and mentoring in the role to ensure you are set up for success
- Dedicated workspace in modern office in downtown Boston, flexibility to work remotely up to 2 days per week
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Dependent & Health Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Generous employer 401k contribution
- Workers Compensation, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off includes Holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Focus on the client. Our clients success is our success. We do our utmost to understand our clients and ensure they are successful in their roles.
- Improve Be better. We strive to improve and innovate, challenging industry norms and ourselves.
- Be one team. Communicate, collaborate, challenge. We believe that two heads are always better than one; in being generous with our time, and collaborating to get the job done.
- Empower Enable Success. We empower each other to deliver, celebrate our successes and learn from our mistakes.
- Be Accountable Own it. We take responsibility and do the right thing. Through guidance and support we hold each other accountable.
Evaluate is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value peoples differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success.
We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individuals abilities, skills, performance and behaviour and our business requirements. Evaluate operates a zero-tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.