Company: ART & ERS OF THE GREATER OKC/TULSA AREA
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Electronic Restoration Services (ERS) is a disaster restoration company specializing in the restoration of both consumer and commercial electronics and appliances. We are currently seeking a skilled, reliable, and detail-oriented Electronics Technician to join our company. We are seeking a career minded individual who wants to grow with our company.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Disassemble and evaluate electronics to be cleaned, serviced, and/or repaired.
- Test, clean, restore, and re-assemble electronics.
- Perform an evaluation of electronics/appliances within a home or business and be able to troubleshoot and provide diagnostics.
- Inventory, remove, and transport electronics and consumer appliances from insured home/business.
- Deliver and reinstall electronics and consumer appliances within a home or business.
- Provide detailed notes on inspected items.
- Prefer an associate degree in electronics or 3+ years' experience in consumer electronics or appliance repair.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills - Providing a "high touch" service to our clients.
- Working knowledge of basic PC operations.
- Strengths in multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.
- Exhibit a professional, neat, and clean appearance.
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
- Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Consistently report to work during scheduled times.
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings as requested.
- Be available for non-scheduled work requirements as needed; including some after hours or weekend work.
- Cooperate with direct supervision and perform duties assigned by supervisors.
- Cooperate with other technicians and perform duties assigned.
- Inspect own work and ensure that it is complete, thorough, and meets ERS quality standards and meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Report all injuries immediately. Injured workers requiring more than first aid treatment must immediately be seen by a physician or clinic specified by ERS.
- Abide by all rules, regulations, and policies contained in the employee handbook, safety manual and employment agreement; including active participation in identifying, reporting, and correcting situations affecting safety, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Properly operate the ERS vehicle in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations and ERS procedures (ERS vehicles include a 16' box truck and/or transit cargo van).
- Use and maintain all provided materials, supplies, and equipment in accordance with the manufacturer's recommended procedures.
- Document all job activity using the applicable systems in place.
- Keep job or customer files neat, organized, and secure and keep its contents confidential.
- Participate in ongoing training programs sponsored by the company and/or affiliated organizations
- Willingness to support other business functions as the brand and business grow (do laundry to support the textile business, assist on pickup and deliveries for art business, and assist owners in administrative duties as requested).
- Customer service centric attitude and approach to business each day
- Ability to travel with overnight stay, if needed
- Ability to work overtime, if needed
- Additional responsibilities as requested by management
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Restoration Specialties Corporate.