The HR Generalist is responsible for managing select HR initiatives and working with functional groups to help attract, recruit, develop, train, motivate and engage people while aligning with overall business strategy.
- Employee Relations: Provide Human Resources Business Partner support for specific departments within the Manufacturing facility to include coaching, progressive discipline and interpretation of Human Resource policies.
- HR Policy Administration and development: Administers and communicates various human resources programs for all plant personnel in alignment with overall business goals and objectives, working with both local and corporate human resources teams.
- Recruitment: Talent acquisition activities to support the facility, which include staffing both hourly and exempt. Also, participate in campus recruiting activities to support a robust internship program.
- Onboarding: Drive, coordinate and assist the onboarding of new employees
- Site Communication: Drive all site communication to include HR and general topics
- Organizational Effectiveness: Support line management with employee engagement activities and generate an overall positive work environment.
- HR Projects: Take on additional projects as deemed necessary
- Bachelors degree required
- 7-10 years Human Resources experience
- Human Resources support in a Manufacturing or Distribution Center environment preferred
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Also, experience with HRIS systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, demonstrated creative problem solving skills, proven ability to develop and maintain good working relationships, good time management skills, excellent judgment and strong customer focus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
For more than a century, L’Oreal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment. L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead an example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
Role: Human Resources Manager
Location: North Little Rock,
Apply for this job now.