Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Residential Child Care Worker to work in Preston, Lancashire. This position is initially for a couple of months and will be paying £12.75 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
The role of an RCCW is wide reaching and covers many of the aspects of caring for children in a residential setting, a role specification is available as well as a job description for more details.
Role holders will use practical and procedural knowledge and analytical and judgmental skills to interpret information or situations and solve varied problems some of which may be difficult and require significant advance planning.
- To plan, organise and facilitate group activities and individual support for families, child and young people.
- To produce and maintain records on an integrated childrens system.
- To work in a flexible manner as part of a multi-disciplinary team whilst working in partnership with other agencies.
- To attend and participate in meetings as appropriate and as directed by the Registered Manager.
- Qualifications: NVQ in Childcare.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 40 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.