Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job title: Privacy and Data Associate
Are you an experienced lawyer looking for an exciting new opportunity? An top 50 law firm is searching for a Privacy and Data Associate to join London office.
- With a loyal and ever-increasing client base comprising FTSE Plcs, international household names and innovative start-ups, they are keen to speak with experienced Data Protection lawyers who are looking for a new challenge.
- They would like to hear from candidates of 4 yr PQE+ who have specialised in Data Protection since qualification and have a proven track record in advising on privacy and data matters, preferably including transactional experience. This is an opportunity to work on a wide range of global privacy projects with a strong international flavour.
- Their national Commercial Practice Group has presence across all of their national offices and operate as one. As a result, their current requirements could be met by an applicant in London, Leeds or Birmingham.
- Their Privacy & Data team has grown dramatically in recent years and operates across London, Thames Valley (Reading), Birmingham, Milton Keynes and Leeds. The team remains very busy with both UK and international work, and has ambitious plans for further expansion. Many of the team’s clients have significant in-house teams, and the work can at times require detailed subject-matter knowledge and experience. In addition to general advisory and transactional services, they have established platforms for data breach response services, data protection audits and compliance programmes, and outsourced Data Protection Officer (DPO) services.
- The team sits within the national Commercial Practice Group which also contains TMT, Commercial contracts, IP, Financial Services and Projects & Infrastructure teams. They also work closely alongside our colleagues in employment, corporate and other complementary practice areas. They are proud to have a number of leading individuals within our ranks. They are in the top tier of Legal 500 for most of their practice areas, although their intention is to have top rankings across the board.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful