- INTAKE - Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- PREP - Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready.
- Serves and protects the practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The fringe benefits include health, life, disability and dental insurance, 401K, paid time off, and year end bonus. No weekends or holidays!
No Phone Calls Please.
APS is a full-service practice management company with a focus on excellence in healthcare management. APS is committed to providing outstanding customer service to physicians and their patients.
Role: MEDICAL ASSISTANT
Location: City of Milwaukee,
Apply for this job now.